LTE Mission Critical Communications
2 Days / 4 Live Online Sessions (0900-1230) / Technical Level: Level 3
Course Code: LT1604
Who Would Benefit
LTE Mission Critical Communications training course is aimed at those who are working with the emergency services or government agencies wishing to become familiar with the technology planned replace TETRA.
A basic understanding of TETRA would be advantageous but familiarity with the requirements of emergency service communications is more important.
- Requirements of a Mission Critical Network
- Introduction to LTE
- The LTE Radio Interface
- Multimedia Broadcast Multicast Service
- The IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS)
- Group Communication System Enablers for LTE (GCSE_LTE)
- Mission Critical Push to Talk (MCPTT)
- Mission Critical Video (MCVideo)
- Mission Critical Data (MCData)
- Proximity Services (ProSe)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device