5G Infrastructure and Operation
3 Days / 5 Live Online Sessions (0900-1230) / Technical Level: Level 3
Course Code: FG1902
Who Would Benefit
Those that require a short introduction to GSM-R technology and how it is used in the rail industry.
A basic understanding of cellular radio networks and railway signalling would be beneficial, but not essential.
- Introduction to GSM and GSM-R Networks
- GSM-R Network Architecture
- GSM-R Identities
- GSM-R Functionality
- GSM-R Coverage
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device