5G Registration (Virtual Lab)
1/2-Day Lab / Technical Level: Level 3
Course Code: FG2312
Deep dive into the 5G Registration Message Flow, analyse the output (via Wireshark pcap files) and gain a comprehensive understanding of the 5G registration protocol.
The cloud-based lab provides participants with access to a fully emulated 5G System environment. Experiment with the configurations for various Network Functions within the 5G Core Network and build customized settings for signalling scenarios that will enable users to develop greater insight in to the operation of the 5G System.
Registration Message Flow
Gain a comprehensive understanding of the 5G registration protocols including:
- Message flows for 5G-AKA
- Subscriber Data Management
- PCF Interaction
- Signalling by NAS, NGAP, and HTTPv2 protocols.
Lab Features & Benefits
Through a combination of hands-on experience and guided instruction our virtual labs allow users to explore signalling procedures in the 5G system. Our labs feature:
You can find more information on our labs and arranges a demo here.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device