5G Standalone Virtual Labs
Explore, Test, Optimise and Troubleshoot the 5G System
Deep dive into the key signalling scenarios in the 5G system, analyse the output (via Wireshark pcap files) to build a deeper understanding that goes beyond the theoretical and allows users to apply knowledge to a real-world 5G network.
The cloud-based lab provides participants with access to a fully emulated 5G System environment. Experiment with the configurations for various Network Functions within the 5G Core Network and build customized settings for signalling scenarios that will enable users to develop greater insight in to the operation of the 5G System.
Lab Features & Benefits
- A simulated 5G network - Provides hands-on experience and reinforces theoretical knowledge.
- Guided exercises for signalling scenarios - makes learning and applying new concepts straightforward.
- Wireshark (pcap) output files – detailed output files provide deep system insight.
- Cloud-based lab - available 24/7 on any connected device.
- Individual dedicate server - Ensures that your work is kept private and secure.
- Ongoing trainer support - ensures you get expert advice when needed.
- Fully integrated with Wray Castles training programmes - allows you to build bespoke learning pathways for specialist teams across your organisation.
Structure of the 5G lab
Through a combination of hands-on experience and guided instruction each half-day virtual lab workshop allow users to build a deep understanding of the 5G System, its protocols and signalling scenarios. The emulator allows participants to test a 5G System, understand how the signalling flows are standardized in a safe simulated environment. The following labs are available: