Developing and Communicating Compelling Customer Propositions
1 Days / 2 Live Online Sessions (0900-1230) / Technical Level: Business & Strategy
Course Code: LB05
For businesses to be successful, they need to align with their customers’ requirements in a number of key ways - but fundamentally it comes down to understanding the customer(s), creating compelling customer propositions, communicating those propositions, and enabling the value exchange. It encompasses product development, marketing and marketing communications, and business development / sales activities.
This programme looks at the customer proposition holistically. It covers all the key elements needed to develop a sustainable business model that is tightly aligned with customer requirements, gets the right information in front of the right customers in an engaging and compelling way, and supports the overall strategy by delivering sustainable competitive advantage.
We use exercises, case studies, break-outs and discussions to develop competencies and confidence, and the tools used will allow participants to apply the techniques to the workplace immediately.
Creating Compelling Customer Propositions
- Customers – Making Critical Choices
- Strategy and the Customer Proposition
- Customer Segments
- Components of a Brand
- Expectation and Consistency
- The 80/20 Golden Rule
Communicating Compelling Customer Propositions
- Channels to Market
- Key Elements of the Marketing Message
- The Psychology of Persuasion
- Segments, Profiles, Emotion
- Marketing Communications
- Online Marketing
- Marketing Systems and Frameworks
- Customer Retention and Loyalty
- Marketing Communications Plan
- Developing a Marketing Communications Plan
- Developing a Campaign for Lead Generation / Sales
- Assessing the Marketing and Communications Plan - KPIs
- International Marketing
- Market Research
- Marketing Resources
Sales and Business Development
- Linking Marketing and sales – Lead Generation
- Sales – Common Objections
- Overcoming Common Objections
- Establishing a Sales Decision Process
- Responding to RFPs
- Telecoms Business Simulation
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device