LTE Mission Critical Communications
2 Days / 4 Live Online Sessions (0900-1230) / Technical Level: Level 3
Course Code: LT1604
Who Would Benefit
Those who are working with the emergency services or government agencies wishing to become familiar with the technology planned replace TETRA.
A basic understanding of TETRA would be advantageous but familiarity with the requirements of emergency service communications is more important.
- Requirements of a Mission Critical Network
- Introduction to LTE
- The LTE Radio Interface
- Multimedia Broadcast Multicast Service
- The IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS)
- Group Communication System Enablers for LTE (GCSE_LTE)
- Mission Critical Push to Talk (MCPTT)
- Mission Critical Video (MCVideo)
- Mission Critical Data (MCData)
- Proximity Services (ProSe)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device