LTE Mission Critical Communications Overview
1 Days / 2 Live Online Sessions (0900-1230) / Technical Level: Level 3
Course Code: LT1604CH
Who Would Benefit
This course benefits members of the emergency services; network operators and those seeking an overall description of how LTE can support Mission Critical Communications.
The course is intended for those with a technical background or foundation level of understanding in telecommunications.
- Requirements of a Mission Critical Network
- Introduction to LTE
- The LTE Radio Interface
- Mission Critical Push to Talk (MCPTT)
- Proximity Services (ProSe)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device