LTE RAN Signalling
1 Days / 2 Live Online Sessions (0900-1230) / Technical Level: Level 3
Course Code: LT1606
Who Would Benefit
Engineers involved with equipment design, operation, optimization or monitoring of the LTE Radio Access Network.
Familiarity with LTE and the LTE RAN is assumed and can be gained from attending the LTE Engineering Overview (LT3600) course. Experience of 2G or 3G air interface signalling systems would be beneficial. This course is not suitable for those who have attended the LTE RAN course (LT3603) as it covers similar signalling topics.
- LTE Signalling Protocols and Interfaces
- S1 Interface Messages and Procedures
- X2 Interface Messages and Procedures
This course appears in the following collections
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device