Mini-MBA in Telecoms – a Blueprint for Future Business
5 Days / 10 Live Online Sessions (0900-1730) / Technical Level: Business & Strategy
A comprehensive programme covering all the essential elements needed to effective lead and manage a in Telecoms and related industries
The Mini-MBA in Telecoms explores the key areas for business success, bringing the concepts together within a comprehensive team-based business simulation that runs throughout the programme - allowing the ideas to be developed and applied to a realistic and challenging simulated environment.
This programme delivers comprehensive training for mid-senior managers, directors, specialists, consultants and identified talent working within the telecommunications, connected innovation, and adjacent industries.
Mini-MBA in Telecoms: Key benefits:
- Rapidly build your knowledge and competencies in the key areas of telecoms business.
- Establish a Blueprint for effectively leading your business or team.
- Implement all key aspects of the blueprint consistently and coherently.
- Develop more effective strategies, key performance enablers, and business models.
- Focus on maximising value creation for your organisation and your customers.
- Make better business decisions
- Develop a solid understanding of telecoms technology and deployment options and how this impacts the business.
- Break those silo barriers.
- Better lead, support, and enhance the performance of your people.
- Take a more active role in evolving company culture, innovation and processes.
- Assess ideas and opportunities more rigorously and take a more dynamic leadership role.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device