Open-Source in Mobile Networks
Course Code: IP2302
This technical course examines the influence of the open-source community on solutions for building and operating a mobile network, as well as open-source projects, open standards, and commercial open-source solutions used in live networks.
Who Would Benefit?
Network Engineers, System Architects, Operation and Maintenance Teams, Network Planners, Technical Managers,
Prior knowledge of mobile networks, open-source principles, and programming is recommended. Familiarity with network architecture, protocols, and operating systems is beneficial. The course is suitable for participants with varying technical backgrounds and those interested in mobile networks and open-source solutions.
- Introduction to Open-Source Software and Mobile Networks
- Open-Source Software in Radio Access Network (RAN)
- Open Source: Core Network Solutions
- Network Function Virtualization (NFV) and Open Source
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device