2 Days / 4 Live Online Sessions (0900-1230)
Course Code: RP1202
- What is Spectrum?
- Socio-Economic benefits of Spectrum
- What is Spectrum Management?
- Introduction to ITU-R
- Technical Characteristics of Radio Propagation
- Mobile Communication Technologies
- What is Driving the Demand for Spectrum?
- Other Spectrum Users
- How Other Administrations are Tackling the ‘Capacity Crunch’
- Determining Spectral Requirements for IMT
This course appears in the following collections
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device