New On-Demand Training Courses for the Rail Industry
Rail and transport networks depend on telecoms, without reliable communications systems networks could not operate safely, we help engineers build the knowledge to truly understand each system and keep up-to-date with their emerging capabilities.
Our self-paced on-demand distance learning courses feature illustrated course books, videos, tests and full tutor support delivered in a modern, secure, cross-device Virtual Learning Environment.
Designed to enable you to fit your learning around your schedule, our expanding portfolio of courses include:
- GSM-R Engineering Overview (Course Duration: 22 Hours)
- ERTMS/ETCS for Radio Engineers (Course Duration: 32 Hours)
- FRMCS - Future Railway Mobile Communications System (Course Duration: 22 Hours)
Each self-paced course includes:
- Multidimensional learning experiences - expert video presentations, course books with unique diagrams and texts and ongoing assessments.
- Accelerated learning through structured courses - step by step, short scaffolded modules with regular testing of knowledge gained.
- Dedicated course tutors - available to help throughout your studies.
- Cross platform compatibility - learn in tune with your lifestyle, drop in and out, and pick up where you left off on any device, day or night.
- Digital Certification - Successfully complete the end of module tests to earn Digital Badges to demonstrate the depth of your knowledge of the topic.