Introduction to GSM Optimization
3 Days / 5 Live Online Sessions (0900-1230) / Technical Level: Level 3
Course Code: MB80
Who Would Benefit
Those requiring an introduction to the principles and techniques related to optimization of the GSM air interface.
A good understanding of the GSM Air Interface (Wray Castle course – MB50) and GSM cell planning principles.
- Introduction and Overview
- Factors Affecting Network Access
- Dedicated Mode Considerations
- GSM Features and Techniques
- Cell Configurations
- Software Tools
- Practical Exercises
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device