Webinar: 5G Spectrum – Challenges and Solutions (in partnership with the CIU)
Wednesday 16th August (1pm Mexico City)
This webinar aims to clarify why there is a requirement for more radio spectrum for 5G systems, what bands have been identified, and why, and the challenges and solutions these new bands bring.
Topics covered include:
- The relationship between bandwidth and bit rate
- The relationship between frequency band and coverage
- Bands identified for 5G by regulators
- Impact of radio channel bandwidth on spectrum allocations
- Impact of wavelength upon antenna dimensioning
- Propagation issues associated with Millimetre wave bands (mmWave)
- How higher frequencies facilitate the realisation of massive MIMO
- Impact of mmWave on device power consumption
* Note: Your details will be shared with our The CIU (www.theciu.com)
Karl van Heeswijk
Karl is an experienced training specialist in radio theory, point-to-point, point-to-multipoint and mobile systems.